Location, Location, Location
Location matters in real estate as well as in selecting the right venue for a corporate event or any type of gathering. The venue is in the top three considerations when it comes to hosting a successful event. The right atmosphere goes right along with the best location. Gervasi Vineyard Resort & Spa offers the best location in northeast Ohio and an amazing Tuscan-inspired atmosphere.
Gervasi Vineyard’s unique event spaces can accommodate a variety of corporate functions, from small business meetings and team-building exercises to conferences and retreats and all sorts of social gatherings such as:
- Engagement Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Bachelorette Parties
- Rehearsal Dinners
- Baby Showers
- Birthday Parties
- Anniversary Celebrations
- Retirement Parties
GV Has the Venues to Make Events a Success
GV offers a number of venues as well as unique room selections event hosts can choose from starting with The Villa Grande, they are all detailed below.
The Villa Grande is a versatile conference and event facility for daytime or evening events or weekends. It can accommodate groups of up to 120. The Tuscan-inspired structure features a ballroom, expansive atrium and executive board room. It’s a spectacular setting for corporate events or celebrations with family and friends, enhanced by Gervasi’s world-class service, award-winning wines and exceptional cuisine.
The Villa Grande was recently updated with new light cream and white paint throughout the entire building. It has updated neutral carpet in the ballroom, modern chandeliers throughout the ballroom and entryway and new banquet furniture including event tables and chairs. All while maintaining an unforgettable Tuscan design and ambiance.
The Villa Grande Features Include:
- Ballroom with sound system and audio/visual equipment.
- Updated technology to better serve weddings and corporate groups with new projectors, screens, and sound systems, and a monitor that can display artwork or logos for corporate groups.
- The Austino conference room has all new technology especially helpful for when a group needs access to a virtual conference call.
- An Executive boardroom on the second floor.
- Oversized atrium (lobby) with cozy fireplace.
- Stately exterior with drive-thru portico and sawmill feature.
- Multi-use restrooms off the lobby and single-use restrooms on the second floor.
- Elevator to the second-floor meeting space.
- A coat check room is available.
- Catering services are provided in The Villa Grande including breakfast, lunch, a break, and dinner.
- If preferred, the group can reserve a private dining room in The Crush House or The Bistro.
The Pavilion is another exquisite facility available for events. It is an open-air structure that overlooks Gervasi’s north vineyard and spring-fed lake. The picturesque environment is perfect for luncheons, fundraisers, mini tradeshows and other special events. Catering and event services are available during warm-weather months.
The Pavilion Features:
- 4,000+ square feet of covered outdoor space.
- Stucco and stone exterior with wood ceilings and wrought iron details.
- Curtains protect against wind and rain.
- Two alcoves provide ideal space for band stage, buffet, cake table or bar.
- Drop-pendant speaker system and wireless microphone.
- Ceiling fans for comfort.
- Ample electric power for event needs.
- Attached restrooms.
- Extensive green space surrounds the venue that overlooks a gorgeous lake.
The Conservatory is an option for a distinctive private dining experience for up to 24 people. GV’s Conservatory is an elegant high-ceiling greenhouse with a collection of seasonal and tropical plants and beautiful panoramic window views of Gervasi Village. Dinner is served family-style with black linens.
Menu options are predetermined. Beverage enhancements are available for additional fees. A Gervasi Event Coordinator will work with you to select your menu and any additional event details. The Private Conservatory Dinner does have limited availability.
Unique Rooms are available for group events: GV boasts a variety of unique room selections for groups and special events. Event planners can reserve private rooms in The Bistro, The Crush House or The Cave, depending on the size of the group and the style of the event.
- Cave Tasting Table – For Parties of 10-16: The newest venue at GV for private events is The Cave which is perfect for private wine-tasting experiences and antipasti-style events. Antipasti experiences feature seafood, Cicchetti, desserts or carving stations.
This wine-tasting experience is conducted by a Wine Ambassador at a semi-private table at The Cave. Each guest will receive four wine tastings with an antipasti board for the table to share. This experience typically lasts 45 minutes, use of space is capped at one hour.
- The Crush House for Private Dining – Bellina Room & Vineyard Room – for parties up to 24: The Crush House is a modern industrial-style building with two levels of seating and an adjoining state-of-the-art winemaking facility. Guests will make their selections from a preplanned menu.
- The Tower Room for Parties of 8-12: The Indoor Tower Room at The Crush House is a semi-private space with windows into the winery fermentation room. The standard menu will be available for ordering during your group experience.
- The Bistro Private Dining: The Bistro is a full-service Italian restaurant located in a beautifully restored barn. Private rooms can be rented on select days and include a food and beverage minimum. Rooms at the Bistro include the Cantino Divino (wine cellar), Vetrina Divino (divine showcase) and the Barile room.
A deposit is required to secure the booking. Based on the group’s size, a number of menu options are available, including a la carte ordering, group dining menus and preplanned menus.
Overnight Accommodations Available for Out-of-Towners
Whether hosting a corporate team, family or friends, Gervasi offers a number of events and diversions to keep overnight guests entertained including beautiful landscapes to enjoy, live music, The Still House for spirits after the meetings or events and fresh coffee and expresso drinks for the next morning.
Vieni a Celebrare la Vita a GV
When planning your next event, you can mark location and atmosphere off your list after reserving your venue at Gervasi Resort & Spa. GV celebrates life in all that it does including helping corporate events, weddings, receptions, private dining and so much more become a successful reality.